gerard way’s art school mixtape // ᴛʜᴀᴛ’s ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ɪɴ ᴀʀᴛ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ: ᴡᴇᴀʀ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏʏ ᴅɪᴠɪsɪᴏɴ.
- disorder - joy division
- 2 a.m. - iron maiden
- astro zombies - misfits
- how could anybody possibly know how i feel - morrissey
- song 2 - blur
- black coffee - black flag
- cubicles (attic demo) - my chemical romance
- horror business - misfits
- what difference does it make? - the smiths
- love will tear us apart - joy division
FUN. // BE CALM
"Take it from me, I’ve been there a thousand times.
You hate your pulse because it thinks you’re still alive
and everything’s wrong
It just gets so hard sometimes
self portait in my natural habitat #2 - by laurence philomene
By Susan Jamison
Drowning Dress, silk, embroidery, lead weights, 2013
In tribute to Virginia Woolf (who wore an overcoat with its pockets full of stones and drowned herself)
Just walked past pleasant ryan I can’t stop seeing him everywhere it’s a curse
Brie Larson in hair and make-up tests as Envy Adams for Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
Brett Whiteley (Australian, 1939-1992), The Divided Unity, 1974. Screenprint, 66.5 x 93.5 cm. Edition 63/70.
I’m kind of over getting told to throw my hands up in the air.